The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency

Problems With Moral Philosophy

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Apr 05, 2009 on BBC

7.4
  • Another great episode.

I thought last week's episode was a solid 10. I was wrong, this week's was even better. So maybe, I was write about last week and should give this week's an 11.

What I like about the show is the way, the way so many aspects of life in African are highlighted within the cases the detectives handle. And the wonderful sense of humor. Grace and BK on the stakeout has me lol. And when JLB's assistants take him out to party. They are so crazy!

I found the cases quite interesting, and the resolutions in keeping with the moral fibre of the series.

I'm looking forward to seeing where the relationship with JLB is going....but the poor man is sooo in love.

Love it! Love it!
  • the most perfect episode ever!!

i must say the previous four episodes have been perfect and light hearted, nut this episode really excells in it's entertainment value and gives audiences real corking material to view.
    here Mma Makutsi gets her first job at being an assistant detective, and everything spirals out of contral for all the wrong reasons.
    it is here we are given a roller coaster of a ride wih the most greatest direction a comedy could ever have.
    the two mysteries are very well thought out and plod along nicely and take off and makes this episode very 4 dimensional to witness.
    overall this was the greatest episode i have seen on the show.
    i need to see it again, so very funny:)
    cannot wait until next week.