The Oblongs

The WB (ended 2002)

The Oblongs Fan Reviews (56)

• How can an awesome show like this only survive 13 episodes?

first off how the heck can this show last 13 episodes? They say that people hated this show and they cancelled it, but I've been reading these reviews and a lot of them are 9's and 10's. They say there will be a season 3 which I think is highly unlikely since they first announced that a year ago. Anyway this show about a family who lives in the Valley and they go through life. The characters are good Bob is the father and he is voiced by Will Ferrel and he works at Globecide and oil company and he is my favorite character in the entire show. Pickles is the mom and she is smoke,beer, pretty much everything addicted and she is a good character. Biff and Chip are conjoined twins and they crack my up and I wished they had bigger roles. Besides "Get off my back" and "Father of the Bribe" they only have like 2 or 3 lines per episode. Milo is a kid who has ADD, OCD, and a lot of other problems and he's a good character. Beth is a little girl who has a thingy on her and she cracks me up as well, again like Biff and Chip besides "Pickles Little Amazon" she only has 2 to 3 lines. Milo's friends Peggy, Helga, Susie, and Mickey are hilarious and great characters but sometimes Helga cna get irritating. The only small problem are the Hill people. i have no problems with Pristine, I have some problems with Mr. Climer. The Debbies used to annoy me so much and they were huge jerks, but as I've gotten old they're actually really funny and not as annoying as when I was younger and I rarely have problems with them now. Jared and Blair are my least favorite characters. They're just jerks and I don't get that many laughes from them. The episodes are very original, I don't think I've ever seen any of these plots done before well maybe Milo's plot in Mitsfit Love. This is an awesome show and you should check it out. 10/10.