archive »

Community Announcements

Introducing Site Announcements and General Topic Communities!

Hello!

We've got some exciting updates to share with you today.

First off, I wanted to let you know that I will be out for part of the day Thursday, 11.7 & all day Friday, 11/8. I will be back on Monday and checking all PMs.

Secondly, we have a new Site Announcements community! We will be shutting down this site blog and posting all new updates, fixes, and site news there from now on out! So be sure to follow this community for all your TV.com site staff announcements from now on. Make sure you check out the Newest tab to see all the newest posts. Let's move the discussion over to the communities!

Last (but most definitely not least!), we've introduced something you've been asking for - general Topic Communities! You can find them on your Community Leaderboard by clicking on the Topics link.

To help improve communication with TV.com Staff, we've created Topics that we'll be monitoring closely:

User Support (for TV.com related questions or concerns)

Feedback (a place to let us know what you think about TV.com features)

Site Announcements (we'll use this area to keep you updated on site news. Only staff can post here.)

General TV Discussion (for general TV thoughts)

We've also created Communities for our favorite genres, popular TV and movie franchises, sports and more.

As with our Show Communities, you can post articles, photos, links, discussion items, polls, and more. Keep in mind that we're always on the lookout for fantastic original content so we'll be reading your posts closely to promote any we love on the homepage and via social media!

Please do continue to post in just one show or topic community at a time, even if your post is about multiple shows/topics. All posts should be TV, movie, or entertainment related. Please keep truly off-topic posts in the Off-Topic Community.

Let us know what other topics you would like to see in the future and let's start posting!

fresh forums

the newest of our members' forums