The O.C. Forums

FOX (ended 2007)

3 Years Ago

JHarperFan

[1]Feb 22, 2010
    • level: 6

The OC ended 3 years ago today. I CANNOT BELIEVE it has already been three DAMN YEARS. It makes me sad that the show has been gone for this long, I still clearly remember watching the final episode and tearing up during the ending montage because I knew that it was over. That was literally one of the two times I've cried in the last 3 years. Man I really miss the show, I hope we get a spinoff or resurrection sometime in the next couple of years on The CW. There's like a void in my life without The OC. I'll never forget how depressing it was for the first time ever to not see some sort of preview for the next episode, I remember they showed a preview for some dumb show called Wedding Bells or something. Can't believe it's been so long.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

LeytonTLA

[2]Feb 22, 2010
    • level: 16
    three years ... it actually seems so much longer lol i'm not a fan of season four but i did like the last two episodes ... i think in season four i like episodes 1-4, episode 7 and the last 2 and it was really sad to see it end, it would be good if they made a movie, im a huge marissa fan so they would have to bring her back somehow lol

stellarchick86

[3]Feb 23, 2010
    • level: 32
    LeytonTLA wrote:
    three years ... it actually seems so much longer lol

LeytonTLA wrote:
    i'm not a fan of season four but i did like the last two episodes

LeytonTLA wrote:
    im a huge marissa fan

I thought I was the only one who agreed with these things! lol Anyway Im not quite as melancholy as JHFan because I loved Marissa and didnt care too much for s4 but the show overall I miss and I love watching it on DVD. RIP OC.

LeytonTLA

[4]Feb 26, 2010
    • level: 16

completely agree i watched season one and two the other week but didnt watch seasons three i was like i dont think i can handle the depression right now lol

ejmonkey3

[5]Feb 27, 2010
    • level: 6
    i started watching seasons 1 and will watch until finished with season 4 in celebration of its death. i miss this show so much

holden_potter

[6]Apr 2, 2010
    • level: 8

OMG 3 years.It seems so long.Now I realise that it's been 3 years since it ended maybe because I'm watching it all the time.I am a big Season 1 fan.Season 2 was good too but too dark for me.Season 3 is when the quality of the show really started to suffer because there weren't interesting storylines.Firstly,I didn't like Season 4 because I was angry with Marissa's death but afterwatched it for the second time I found its true quality-it's greatly written and fresh and I have to admit that it's better than Season 3.I am a huge Marissa fan too but I guess we should admit that Season 4 was good.