We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

The O.C. Forums

FOX (ended 2007)

Chris Carmack ?

stellarchick86

[1]Apr 14, 2008
    • level: 32

Did anyone see Chris Carmack (Luke Ward) on Desperate Housewives last night? It was weird seeing him as something other than Luke Ward, or a preppy water polo player mean sometimes guy, lol, but he did a really good job! I also didnt like the longer darker hair at first but now I love it! This is the 2nd time where he plays a guy who has sex with an older woman who has a teenage daughter..Hmm.. LoL

Edited on 04/14/2008 4:23pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

heroesfan07

[2]Apr 15, 2008
    • level: 21
    Chris has been in a few things. He was in Just my Luck which was OK and Lovewrecked was good. He was also on Smallville.

angrodpallanen

[3]Apr 15, 2008
    • level: 22
    Yeah, the resemblance to Luke is pretty obvious, I was really excited about it. But his whole part in the mystery was a bit sudden. I didn't like him on Just My Luck, it was like the "random handsome dude" role.

heroesfan07

[4]Apr 15, 2008
    • level: 21
    angrodpallanen wrote:
    Yeah, the resemblance to Luke is pretty obvious, I was really excited about it. But his whole part in the mystery was a bit sudden. I didn't like him on Just My Luck, it was like the "random handsome dude" role.

Yea LOL the film was OK though.

stellarchick86

[5]Apr 15, 2008
    I saw JML but dont remember him..It was a long time ago and I think I saw it before I got into the OC since I didnt start watching The OC till the 3rd season.

dool_girl

[6]Apr 16, 2008
    • level: 27
    I LOVED chris in Lovewrecked!!!! Everytime i see him im just like LUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha

Firetears

[7]Apr 16, 2008
    • level: 23
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    I saw JML but dont remember him..It was a long time ago and I think I saw it before I got into the OC since I didnt start watching The OC till the 3rd season.

Just My Luck game out in 2006 when The O.C. was in season 4. You probably didn't remember Chris Carmack in it because you watched season 1 AFTER watching JML. But yeah... JML isn't that old.

stellarchick86

[8]Apr 17, 2008
    JML is only 2 years old? Thats crazy to me...but yea I saw season 3 on the air and didnt see 1 and 2 till that summer after s3 was already done and over with. Or maybe I just wasnt paying attention much to the other characters..could be the reason lol.