FOX (ended 2007)

FeedBack@CWTV.com + AskFox@FOX.com

dyle123

[41]Jan 6, 2007
    • level: 26
    Rocket_Man141 wrote:

dyle123 wrote:
    Rocket_Man141 wrote:
    this is stupid, leave the poor CW people alone, i think they get the idea that we want the show and im starting to think that i dont want to any more. This season is just so good that it would be a shame if it went to the CW and didn't offer any good storylines. If it does move, its not going to be the same OC and i like my OC how it is right now. Josh is very likely not going to be able to give his full time and think what happened when that happened last season.
    I think people want the exact same show without changes on the CW, if not all the actors are back then no and if they can't afford the music and other things then I don't want it there. So as long as its the EXACT same great show then we want it on the CW, otherwise we'll have to learn to say goodbye

it will not be the same great show if it gets picked up on the CW, they dont have the money there.

Well they might put a lot of effort/money into making it the success it could be!
    But if not then we just have to hope that Fox will see sense sometime soon!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Rocket_Man141

[42]Jan 6, 2007
    • level: 17
    dyle123 wrote:
    Rocket_Man141 wrote:

dyle123 wrote:
    Rocket_Man141 wrote:
    this is stupid, leave the poor CW people alone, i think they get the idea that we want the show and im starting to think that i dont want to any more. This season is just so good that it would be a shame if it went to the CW and didn't offer any good storylines. If it does move, its not going to be the same OC and i like my OC how it is right now. Josh is very likely not going to be able to give his full time and think what happened when that happened last season.
    I think people want the exact same show without changes on the CW, if not all the actors are back then no and if they can't afford the music and other things then I don't want it there. So as long as its the EXACT same great show then we want it on the CW, otherwise we'll have to learn to say goodbye

it will not be the same great show if it gets picked up on the CW, they dont have the money there.

Well they might put a lot of effort/money into making it the success it could be! But if not then we just have to hope that Fox will see sense sometime soon!

firstly fox has a much bigger budget than the cw and i seriously doubt that fox will uncancel the oc, its rating from thursday were the worst in a long time

armybratkl

[43]Jan 6, 2007
    • level: 19
    Rocket_Man141 wrote:
    dyle123 wrote:
    Rocket_Man141 wrote:

dyle123 wrote:
    Rocket_Man141 wrote:

Well they might put a lot of effort/money into making it the success it could be! But if not then we just have to hope that Fox will see sense sometime soon!

firstly fox has a much bigger budget than the cw and i seriously doubt that fox will uncancel the oc, its rating from thursday were the worst in a long time

Exactly. And if Josh isn't writing it, I don't know if I'd like them. Other writers might not understand it as well. I'd rather it go out on a high than risk it sucking.

Rocket_Man141

[44]Jan 6, 2007
    • level: 17
    armybratkl wrote:
    Rocket_Man141 wrote:
    dyle123 wrote:
    Rocket_Man141 wrote:

dyle123 wrote:
    Rocket_Man141 wrote:

Exactly. And if Josh isn't writing it, I don't know if I'd like them. Other writers might not understand it as well. I'd rather it go out on a high than risk it sucking.
      yeah definitely, look what happened to the fourth season when josh was actually apart of it

x-super-chick-x

[45]Jan 7, 2007
    • level: 10
    oh god this is so complicated does anyone actually think it will work?? not that im being negative or anything

x-super-chick-x

[46]Jan 7, 2007

but ok anyway heres my try i dunno if its good but it could be:

hi i know that you've already had plenty of emails but thats because everyone really cares. please try and consider picking up the oc because it would make a lot of people very happy. i understand that it might be difficult but you would probably be able to make up a lot of money with the ratings.
    i know loads of people that are really sad that its ending and from the things ive read they're not the only ones. if you could just find it in your hearts to help us all out then maybe you'll see how much it pays off.

please, please consider saving the oc...
    x thank you x

ocseason4fan

[47]Jan 7, 2007
    • level: 9
    Pretty good letter, short and sweet

x-super-chick-x

[48]Jan 8, 2007
    ocseason4fan wrote:
    Pretty good letter, short and sweet

aww thanx

ocseason4fan

[49]Jan 10, 2007
    New email addresses for Dawn Ostroff, CEO of the CW: dawn_ostroff@cwtv.com and dawn_ostroff@upn.com

chihuahua92

[50]Jan 10, 2007
    • level: 3
    great... aim for the head hehe

expatriot

[51]Jan 10, 2007
    • level: 53
    Perhaps slightly off-topic, but does anyone know a FOX email address that I can use to tell them how upset I am with their decision ????

x-super-chick-x

[52]Jan 10, 2007
     try their website 

ocseason4fan

[53]Jan 10, 2007
    expatriot wrote:
    Perhaps slightly off-topic, but does anyone know a FOX email address that I can use to tell them how upset I am with their decision ????

askfox@fox.com

dgranitz2004

[54]Jan 10, 2007
    yeah, aiming to talk to dawnn is our best option. She really is in charge of everything that occurs. PLZ HELP US MS. ASTROFF...your name is even similar to dawnn atwood, so maybe that would help, lmao!

ocseason4fan

[55]Jan 11, 2007
    dgranitz2004 wrote:
    yeah, aiming to talk to dawnn is our best option. She really is in charge of everything that occurs. PLZ HELP US MS. ASTROFF...your name is even similar to dawnn atwood, so maybe that would help, lmao!

LMAO... Thats like basically telling her that she lives in a trailerpark in Chino lol

x-super-chick-x

[56]Jan 11, 2007
    maybe not the way to go if ur trying to appeal to her!! lol

dgranitz2004

[57]Jan 11, 2007
    x-super-chick-x wrote:

HAHA, gave me a good laugh though...haha callin her trailer trash for her to renew our show...not best option lol.

ocseason4fan

[58]Jan 11, 2007
    dgranitz2004 wrote:
    x-super-chick-x wrote:

HAHA, gave me a good laugh though...haha callin her trailer trash for her to renew our show...not best option lol.

LOl yeah... Hopefully she doesn't read TV.com forums

seinfeld111690

[59]Jan 11, 2007
    • level: 25
    I sent a funny email

x-super-chick-x

[60]Jan 12, 2007
    ocseason4fan wrote:
    dgranitz2004 wrote:
    x-super-chick-x wrote:

LOl yeah... Hopefully she doesn't read TV.com forums

probaly got better things to do!