The O.C. Forums

FOX (ended 2007)

FeedBack@CWTV.com + AskFox@FOX.com

expatriot

[61]Jan 12, 2007
    • level: 53

x-super-chick-x wrote:
    probaly got better things to do!

you're telling me there are better things ???

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

x-super-chick-x

[62]Jan 13, 2007
    • level: 10
    expatriot wrote:

x-super-chick-x wrote:
    probaly got better things to do!

you're telling me there are better things ???

no lol

fiskebolle

[63]Jan 13, 2007
    • level: 1
    This thread is a very good initative,i hav sent 2 email`s and i strongely sugest other people do too,you should also post this topic on other The O.C. message boards/forums so more people can send emails!
    Together we can save The O.C.!
    btw: The official "save the o.c. petition" made by fox is up by 3.998 signatures since last night!
    Edited on 01/14/2007 10:05am
    Edited 2 total times.

x-super-chick-x

[64]Jan 13, 2007

kwl lol

ocseason4fan

[65]Jan 14, 2007
    • level: 9
    fiskebolle wrote:
    This thread is a very good initative,i hav sent 2 email`s and i strongely sugest other people do too,you should also post this topic on other The O.C. message boards/forums so more people can send emails!
    btw: The official "save the o.c. petition" made by fox is up by 3.998 signatures since last night!

Wow... have you been counting number for number lol?

Dammit_Voyeur

[66]Jan 14, 2007
    • level: 11
    ocseason4fan wrote:
    fiskebolle wrote:

Wow... have you been counting number for number lol?

Maybe she/he counted when she went to sleep, and then when she/he woke up. LOL

expatriot

[67]Jan 14, 2007
    • level: 53

fiskebolle wrote:

I think it's a bit hypocritical of FOX that they still keep that website online because I don't think they have any intention of letting the results influence their decision

ocseason4fan

[68]Jan 15, 2007
    expatriot wrote:

fiskebolle wrote:

I think it's a bit hypocritical of FOX that they still keep that website online because I don't think they have any intention of letting the results influence their decision

yeah, they are just wasting our time!

Ross_99

[69]Jan 15, 2007
    • level: 59
    expatriot wrote:

fiskebolle wrote:

They dont its just a way for them to keep users entertained and make money from advertising as the site is getting a lot of hits.

ocseason4fan

[70]Jan 16, 2007
    Carry on emailing people! please.

asutho

[71]Jan 16, 2007
    • level: 17
    i think you should give up, Josh wants the show to end, he has 2 new pilots (one with the CW) to keep him busy

crazyinluv

[72]Jan 18, 2007
    • level: 6
    yeah, whats the use anyway, josh doesn't want this to carry on any furthur.As much as I love the o.c., I'd rather remember it as one of the best shows of all time than a best show that got bad coz of the whole network hopping thing (which may or may not be true but the odds aren't that bright). And hey, we can always watch the seasons all over again... and then again.hehe!

x-super-chick-x

[73]Jan 18, 2007
    maybe we could like have a few more new episodes in a couple of years time just as a sort of send off..

allioon

[74]Jan 18, 2007
    • level: 1

I'm a rather new OC Fan from Argentina, and I've been reading this kind of topics for a couple months now. I even signed the "save the oc" poll or whatever. But I can't help to think that all this it's not only useless, but it also doesn't feel right. I mean this in the best possible way, but I consider that actors (and writers, and pretty much everyone!) should grow in their carrers and sticking to a series for a really long time it's not really growing. Specially in this case, when many of you have stated that season 3 wasn't exactly a good one and that even when season 4 is quite good, some people still show a certain amount of doubt that the show could keep this good storyline (which I personally don't really like... specially the new summer). And not only that, but you are asking cw to take over the oc, knowing that it is where shows go when "nobody wants them". You really want that? I'm an OC fan, I want the show to end at it's best possible finale, not forgotten after every effort to save it dies out.

I'm sure no one cares, but I don't support this kind of campaigns to "save the oc". I'd rather enjoy the actors in new projects rather than wath the same characters forever. Let's just face the fact that whoever made this call knows better. Even some of the actors said it was time to move on. Maybe it's time to learn from them.

ps. If some part of my message didn't seem "polite" or correct in any way, I apologize. It's a language matter :/

Edited on 01/18/2007 10:52am

armybratkl

[75]Jan 18, 2007
    • level: 19
    allioon wrote:

I'm a rather new OC Fan from Argentina, and I've been reading this kind of topics for a couple months now. I even signed the "save the oc" poll or whatever. But I can't help to think that all this it's not only useless, but it also doesn't feel right. I mean this in the best possible way, but I consider that actors (and writers, and pretty much everyone!) should grow in their carrers and sticking to a series for a really long time it's not really growing. Specially in this case, when many of you have stated that season 3 wasn't exactly a good one and that even when season 4 is quite good, some people still show a certain amount of doubt that the show could keep this good storyline (which I personally don't really like... specially the new summer). And not only that, but you are asking cw to take over the oc, knowing that it is where shows go when "nobody wants them". You really want that? I'm an OC fan, I want the show to end at it's best possible finale, not forgotten after every effort to save it dies out.

I'm sure no one cares, but I don't support this kind of campaigns to "save the oc". I'd rather enjoy the actors in new projects rather than wath the same characters forever. Let's just face the fact that whoever made this call knows better. Even some of the actors said it was time to move on. Maybe it's time to learn from them.

ps. If some part of my message didn't seem "polite" or correct in any way, I apologize. It's a language matter :/

I agree with you completely. Which is why I've mainly been avoiding this topic.

Dammit_Voyeur

[76]Jan 18, 2007
    • level: 11
    allioon wrote:

At the beginning it gave me hope, but now I agree completely with you. It's difficult for the actors to "stick" to a show for so long, it's difficult for the writers because they have to try to give the show the same level of quality, and it's difficult for some of us (I'm not talking about me, obviously ) not being bored with the show going on forever. SO, now I want the OC to end in the fourth season, because if it happens, it will end in an high note, and not with crappy quality because of his infinite rolling (Aka the simpsons).

x-super-chick-x

[77]Jan 20, 2007
    Dammit_Voyeur wrote:
    allioon wrote:

At the beginning it gave me hope, but now I agree completely with you. It's difficult for the actors to "stick" to a show for so long, it's difficult for the writers because they have to try to give the show the same level of quality, and it's difficult for some of us (I'm not talking about me, obviously ) not being bored with the show going on forever. SO, now I want the OC to end in the fourth season, because if it happens, it will end in an high note, and not with crappy quality because of his infinite rolling (Aka the simpsons).

ok yeh i agree i'd still wanna know what happened in the end though... so no ending on a cliffhanger [like angel]

Rocket_Man141

[78]Jan 20, 2007
    i think this is all kind of useless now because i just read that Dawn Ostroff or whatever her name is aka. CW head huncho, said that they are not picking up the OC. Sad, but apparently true

ocseason4fan

[79]Jan 21, 2007
    Rocket_Man141 wrote:
    i think this is all kind of useless now because i just read that Dawn Ostroff or whatever her name is aka. CW head huncho, said that they are not picking up the OC. Sad, but apparently true

Yeah i read that article yesterday, sda, very sad but we have to say goodbye.

Rocket_Man141

[80]Jan 21, 2007

ocseason4fan wrote:
    Rocket_Man141 wrote:
    Yeah i read that article yesterday, sda, very sad but we have to say goodbye.

yeah everyone should just enjoy what we have left and leave the CW and Fox people alone now