The O.C. Forums

FOX (ended 2007)

Official Questions Thread

stellarchick86

[21]Oct 24, 2008
    • level: 32
    First off, just wanted to say thanks for putting this in here and not making your own thread anyway which so many people do.

In answer to your question, as far as I know, cilantro is the little green leafy thing that you can find in salsa and other mexican dishes. My friend pointed it out to me once and if I was looking at the right thing, thats what it was, and I love every kind of salsa so I never had a problem with cilantro because I dont only taste that when Im eating salsa or whatever. Some people just have certain tastes I guess, like some people love or hate guacamole, sour cream, salsa in general, or any other kind of 'spicy' thing. Hopefully someone else can help out with this or maybe you can do a little research online because Im not 100% confident in my answer. I just didnt want you to think anyone was ignoring your question.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

krestin

[22]Feb 12, 2009
    • level: 9

Does anyone know the song playing in "The Lonely Hearts Club" in S2 where Seth is riding on the bus alone? It's really depressing but I love it so much.

I've seached everywhere for this song and I've come up short everytime. If anyone knows, please let me know. I need this song now. THANKS!!

stellarchick86

[23]Feb 13, 2009

^^First off, thank you for writing in the Q&A thread. So many dont even though its RIGHT THERE lol! =)

Secondly, I probably dont know off the top of my head because I havent seen that ep in such a long time. But, whenever I have a music question I go to www.musicfromtheoc.com. Just letting you know of the site for future episodes as well instead of watching the scene and then letting you know on here. Im sure itll be in there since it breaks it down by season/episode/scene so. If not, then I really dont know, sorry, but I would bet it would be in there so. Good luck! =)

iheartlost

[24]Mar 24, 2009
    krestin wrote:

Does anyone know the song playing in "The Lonely Hearts Club" in S2 where Seth is riding on the bus alone? It's really depressing but I love it so much.

I've seached everywhere for this song and I've come up short everytime. If anyone knows, please let me know. I need this song now. THANKS!!

the song is called "follow" by bang gang

pinkweeny84

[25]Mar 29, 2009
    • level: 3
    I have noticed that in California you can't drive with only young people until your 17 and Ryan would have been 17 in s2 but in s1 he drives with just Marrisa or Seth alot

iheartlost

[26]Mar 29, 2009
    i don't know about california, but i live in florida and we have that same rule and it rarely gets enforced. at least when i was that age, everyone broke it and cops didn't really care. sounds bad i guess, but it's true.

stellarchick86

[27]Mar 30, 2009
    Ive never heard of that rule before, interesting. Did it just come out? Back when I was 15/16 it was 15 and 7 months to drive with a parent and 16 no matter who is with you. Maybe its changed since then? But ya know what the ages were so screwed up in s1/s2 anyway they were supposed to be juniors in s1 but they wanted to do another season so we were just supposed to forget that and have them be 17 again for s2.

leiapr

[28]Apr 5, 2009
    • level: 12
    Question here!!

It was really weird, who knows? I'm in season 4 right now- again - and I didn't pay to much attention the first time I saw it so it was really weird hearing were Neil was going to, I don't now who remembers, or who knows, but he told Summer that he was going to an hospital with a "great architecture structure" named Seattle Grace, I was like "Oh My GOD!- Grey's Anatomy!!!!???, and my boyfriend was "What?" And then I told him, No! it can be possible because I'm in season 4 in Grey's and he was never there. So what? It was a coincidence or he was suppose to be there?

stellarchick86

[29]Apr 5, 2009
    ^^Lol, you crack me up. Yeah, basically a conicdence. I dont know whether Michael Nouri wanted off or they didnt really have much to do for Neil or what so they wrote him off and they used the Seattle Grace thing as a nod to the show because it was a sarcastic comment about the show since G.A. was stealing The OCs ratings. So it was kinda like "Dr Roberts is going to Seattle Grace too now" kinda thing. Hope that makes sense. But officially no itd just be a continuity error. Just think of Dr Roberts being there but you never see him lol.

leiapr

[30]Apr 6, 2009
    • level: 12
    haha! Got it! Thanks stellar! ur the best, as always!

stellarchick86

[31]Apr 6, 2009
    leiapr wrote:
    haha! Got it! Thanks stellar! ur the best, as always!

Youre welcome! And aw thanks! =)

dool_girl

[32]Jun 8, 2009
    • level: 27
    This is a strange question, but in season 3 the episode where they all where their college sweatshirts to the bonfire, what college is Taylor wearing? I havent been able to figure it out and wondered if anyone else had?!

stellarchick86

[33]Jun 9, 2009
    Well I dont know offhand but Taylor went to the Sorbone in France so Im assuming thats the sweatshirt she was wearing it to. Knowing how Taylor is, that was probably her first choice and knew shed get in on her grades and all that so even if she didnt technically get her letter back by then, I can see her wearing the sweatshirt to it anyway. But since in OC-land everyone got their letters back at the same time (lol) she probably already knew and all that so. If its not the Sorbone, then its a continuity error, but its probably to it. IDK, if anyone else knows or has suggestions Im open to it, though.

dool_girl

[34]Jun 10, 2009
    • level: 27
    You might be onto something! The only letter I have been able to make out of the sweater is an S and it is the first letter, so it definitly could be Sorbone! Haha ya I love how everyones college letters arrive on the same day and everyones college has visitors weekend on the SAME weekend in the OC

juliemackchris

[35]Jun 12, 2009
    • level: 2
    It is actually cilantro, and it is a spice. It is used in Mexican food a lot. I don't know if you have chipotle where you are, but it is what they put in their rice and their fresh tomato salsa to make it so good. I love it.

Chazy77

[36]Jun 30, 2009
    • level: 7
    One question:
    Last season, last episode.
    Seth's awaiting Summer when they are about to get married. She sticks out her tongue, he looks down and smiles. Is she supposed to be pregnant?

stellarchick86

[37]Jun 30, 2009
    Chazy77 wrote:
    One question:
    Seth's awaiting Summer when they are about to get married. She sticks out her tongue, he looks down and smiles. Is she supposed to be pregnant?

Thats a question thats been brought up before and the answer that seems to come up the most (and make the most sense, to me anyway) is that it was improved and something Rachel did to Adam and they just kept it in there because it was cute. So a few people have said "is Summer pregnant?" in that episode but its one of those things that we will never know, like was Ryan and Taylor REALLY together in that episode or not? So basically the tongue thing was just a Rachel --> Adam thing, but the question of her being pregnant or not we will never know (I dont think so, but whatever). Hope that answers your question.

Chazy77

[38]Jul 2, 2009
    • level: 7
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    Chazy77 wrote:
    One question:

Thats a question thats been brought up before and the answer that seems to come up the most (and make the most sense, to me anyway) is that it was improved and something Rachel did to Adam and they just kept it in there because it was cute. So a few people have said "is Summer pregnant?" in that episode but its one of those things that we will never know, like was Ryan and Taylor REALLY together in that episode or not? So basically the tongue thing was just a Rachel --> Adam thing, but the question of her being pregnant or not we will never know (I dont think so, but whatever). Hope that answers your question.

Thanks, babes!

stellarchick86

[39]Jul 2, 2009
    Chazy77 wrote:

Thanks, babes!

Youre welcome.

asseli

[40]Nov 10, 2009
    • level: 1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJ2XKouQjh4

If you can't see the clip then the first episode of season 3 where the hospital scene is.
    I wanna know what the song or melody is.