The O.C. Forums

FOX (ended 2007)

Official Questions Thread

stellarchick86

[41]Nov 10, 2009
    • level: 32
    Hey Asseli- I didnt mean you had to use the Q&A thread now, since you already asked the question once, I just meant for future reference.

Anyway, I know the song you are referring to but IDK the name of it offhand, so I went where I always do for OC songs I want to check out. I checked out http://musicfromtheoc.com/weekly_mix_season3.html and it doesnt have it listed at the top under 'The Aftermath'. You can try the first song listed but I dont think thats it. Theres only 2 more options I can think of:

1. The one I think it is the most is that the song you are looking for is a song that they created themselves rather than an actual song, sort of like the ending credits and the little scores they have in between scenes sometimes.

2. The only other option I can come up with is that I havent seen s3 in a while but Im almost positive the song is the same song they play when Seth is in TNG and it goes up in flames at the end of 'The Man of the Year' and they have songs listed there for those too. So you can try that. Either "The Pinoeers"- Tuung or "The Pioneers"- Bloc Party. Check out the link I sent you and look towards the top if you want to see for yourself.

If neither of those songs are them, then I dont know what else it could be and its most likely made up. Sorry. I hope this helps!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

asseli

[42]Nov 11, 2009
    • level: 1
    In the episode the man of the year it's there.
    It starts when the fire starts burning in the office.

but it's not pineers

stellarchick86

[43]Nov 11, 2009
    asseli wrote:
    In the episode the man of the year it's there.
    It starts when the fire starts burning in the office.

but it's not pineers

Yeah, so its probably something that the music executor (or whatever his title is) made up. Sorry.

njf520

[44]Apr 5, 2010
    • level: 1

does anyone have a list of the shoot dates of episodes of the oc? i have found, of course, the air dates but i want the shoot dates, especially for seasons 3 and 4.

from what i have read, rachel and adam broke up in real life probably during october or november of 2006. i wondered which episodes were shot after they broke up. thanks!

stellarchick86

[45]Apr 7, 2010
    Sorry no I dont know where to find those...but I heard the same thing if that helps. JHarperFan may know, I remember her saying something about it on a thread around here and she seemd pretty knowledgable. You can maybe PM her or something since she doesnt come around too often. Sorry I couldnt be more help!
    Edited on 04/07/2010 7:33pm

crashingdoors

[46]Apr 21, 2010
    • level: 13
    That info will be difficult to find, but I imagine that they generally shoot a week or two before the air date. From what I know of other shows, a typical show spends 8 days in production--and since there are only 7 days in a week, that explains why you have to have a hiatus of a week or two sometimes. (Also, for baseball and stuff like that). Anyway, I'd imagine that the shoot days for any given episode would be around 8-14 days ahead of time--the first few episodes probably shoot much earlier since they have all that time during the summer but once they get into the swing of things...

Brevity is not my strong suit

purplehewitt

[47]Oct 31, 2010
    • level: 5

does anyone know the season and name of episode -Valentine's Day, i think- where Summer is decorating the school gym( i think) with huge chocolate Heshey Kisses and Seth and her talk, they're not on good terms?

stellarchick86

[48]Nov 1, 2010
    ^^The reason why you may not be able to find it is because its not a Valentines Day episode. I want to say its Season 3- "The Day After Tomorrow". Seth screws up with all of his lying about Brown and makes it sound like he doesnt want to be w/ Summer anymore but she says she doesnt buy it until he says he doesnt love her anymore, which is where she comes up with the kissing booth idea.