The O.C. Forums

FOX (ended 2007)

The merchandise thread

angrodpallanen

[21]Dec 23, 2009
    • level: 22
    They should make it an online game so fans can compete. I'd buy it, but I don't know anybody who would want to play.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

LeytonTLA

[22]Feb 21, 2010
    • level: 16

i dont know if anyone reads this thread anymore but i'll write what i got -

i got seasons 1-4

i got the limited edition season 1-4 boxset (the blue one that looks like a book and it has atomic county in it )

i got the books (which are really good, they are the episodes but with extra bits like in the first episode it shows you how seth feels after sandy tells him ryan is asleep in the pool house)

i got the trivia game (it only has seasons 1-3 on it which doesn't bother me cos im not season fours biggest fan lol)

the oc mix 1 (i really want to get the other ones will do eventually)

and i think thats it ... my collection is crap lol

stellarchick86

[23]Feb 21, 2010
    • level: 32
    ^^Lol, no its not ! Id get the trivia game if someone would play it with me who actually watched the show lol.

LeytonTLA

[24]Feb 22, 2010
    sadly i've only played it like three times cos no one wants to play it with me lol

stellarchick86

[25]Feb 23, 2010
    ^^Lol Aww It was the same way with the 'Friends' trivia game. I have that and had 3 of my friends come over to play it because I was so excited that I had it. Well 95% of the time I only knew the answers. I was kicking so much a$$ that it wasnt even fun anymore because it wasnt competitive. I even stopped halfway through and pretended like I didnt know the answers hoping they would catch up LOL. And I know it will be even worse with The OC because at least with 'Friends' theyve seen SOME of the eps but with The OC they havent seen any, so it would be even worse lol.
    Edited on 02/23/2010 12:17am

LeytonTLA

[26]Feb 26, 2010

lol im exactly like that with friends ... except i dont stop lol i go round the board two or three times before my friends get round once, my partner wont play with me cos he's like its just not a game cos i answer all the questions lol it would be fun to get with a group of people who are hardcore fans and play with them lol people would probably end up throwing punches lol

stellarchick86

[27]Aug 24, 2010
    I was looking for pics for the s1-4 complete series and I ran across these DVD boxsets. Has anyone ever seen these? Are they even real? Im not going to buy them or anything, just curious. For some reason the 2nd one looks really fake and the first doesnt look too fake but I just find it weird that they have random characters like Alex on there (and who is that behind Marissa, Sadie?) instead of some of the adults. Take a look, if you wish:

http://www.ghdinc.org/images/The%20O.C.%20DVD%20Box%20Set%20Complete%20Season%201-4.jpg

http://www.dvdoffers.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/9325336063729-crop-325x325.jpg

iheartlost

[28]Sep 22, 2010
    • level: 9

the second one looks legit, but the first one is really weird. seth isn"t even on it, i have no idea who the heck is behind marissa (it doesn't look like sadie), andsummer is centered and the largest picture. just plain weird.

stellarchick86

[29]Sep 23, 2010
    ^^I thought the same thing...really weird. The person behind Marissa actually looks a bit like Summer if she had lighter hair and a lot less makeup on..so I find it REALLY weird that they would have 2 Summers on it, Alex on it, and none of the main characters like Seth, Kirstin, or even Julie. Thanks for responding and checking it out!
    Edited on 09/23/2010 7:07pm

LeytonTLA

[30]Oct 27, 2010
    i cant see them i copied the link but didnt work