The O.C. Forums

FOX (ended 2007)

The OC: Part Deux

dool_girl

[21]Sep 30, 2009
    • level: 27
    90210 s2 has been much better thus far, so I would suggest checking it out also. There will never be another The OC, but we must move on! Anyways I was thinking another cool show would be maybe Julie and/or Frank both going a little bonkers so his brother and sister, Ryan and Kaitlin, decide to step up to the plate and raise little Frank Jr. together. That'd be kind of interesting eh? Hah maybe not but it was a thought that came to me!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

CWer1992

[22]Oct 30, 2009
    • level: 6
    dool_girl wrote:
    90210 s2 has been much better thus far, so I would suggest checking it out also. There will never be another The OC, but we must move on! Anyways I was thinking another cool show would be maybe Julie and/or Frank both going a little bonkers so his brother and sister, Ryan and Kaitlin, decide to step up to the plate and raise little Frank Jr. together. That'd be kind of interesting eh? Hah maybe not but it was a thought that came to me!

Hmm thats a good idea too!Maybe Kaitlin just raising Frank Jr and have Seth & Summer help her.And kill Julie and let Ben McKenzie go away lol.Also another is what they did with GG and have it set in the 80s with Sandy,Kirsten and Jimmy.

angrodpallanen

[23]Dec 23, 2009
    • level: 22
    Yes, remember there were talks that the GG spin-off Lily would take place in the 80s and Schwartz opted to have Kirsten, Jimmy and Sandy come in too? My world was brighter for a day until news broke that the show wasn't picked up. Good things really never last.