FOX (ended 2007)
Well, tell everyone your 10 favorite episodes of The O.C. and give a short explanation for your choice
Any episode that was focused on Ryan,Ryan/Sandy, or Ryan/Lukeis usually my favorite:
1. The Anger Management (the punching bag scene is what convinced me to watch the show)
2. The Rescue ("I can't change where I'm from, but I can change where I'm going).
3. The Pilot
4. The Gamble ["You abandoned me, threw me out, just took off." :'( ]
5. The Chrismukkah that Almost Wasn't
6. The Secret (I love when Ryan opens up to Luke about his dad)
7. The Rainy Day Women (the Ryan/Lindsay break up makes it for me as well as Summer Roberts in this ep.)
8. The Rivals
9. The Truth ("I know what it's like to be abandoned by your parents, friends, and have no one in your life who believes in you, but if you put the gun down, you get a second chance.)
10. The My Two Dads (Ryan calls Sandy his dad! )
This was tough for me, but it would probably be as follows:
1. The Ties That Bind
2. The Dearly Beloved
3. The Escape
4. The Homecoming
5. The Chrismukkah That Almost Wasnt
6. The Gamble
7. The Model Home
8. The Debut (I loved all of these early summer eps where the 3 kids were just kind of being kids).
9. The Countdown
10. The Shape of Things to Come (This was my first OC ep, so Im probably biased, but I loved all of the R/M drama).