The O.C. Forums

FOX (ended 2007)

What did Marissa mean in the Model Home.

gtshottas

[1]Jan 11, 2009
    • level: 3

When Marissa went to Ryan b4 he was getting ready to leave. what did she mean when she said what if we never. Did she mean have sex with him.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

stellarchick86

[2]Jan 11, 2009
    • level: 32
    Ok, this really should go in the question thread next time, thats why we have it.

At first I wouldve said that she was thinking "what if we never see eachother again" but then she says "what if I never".. and she hadnt lost her virgninty to Luke yet so maybe thats what she meant. We will never know.

PiperPrueLover4

[3]Jan 12, 2009
    • level: 18
    It's probably none of my business, but hardly any new threads would ever be added if you use the question thread every time you have a question.

stellarchick86

[4]Jan 12, 2009
    PiperPrueLover4 wrote:
    It's probably none of my business, but hardly any new threads would ever be added if you use the question thread every time you have a question.

This doesnt require a whole lot of discussion. Its "what did she mean by what she said", it can require like one sentence. Not to mention that gtshottas also put up a thread not too long ago that really couldve been answered in the question thread. Its just that this forum gets loaded alot with these types of threads so I was just helping out since it seems the moderator is never here.

stellarchick86

[5]Jan 20, 2009
    Hey, gtshottas, sorry if I came across b!tchy. I didnt mean to. I have an answer to your question though- there really isnt an answer, lol. I was on another forum and there was a Ryan/Marissa thread and someone said "Well because I am someone who doesnt believe that Marissa came into the room looking for sex...bla bla". So I think its one of those things that you can debate about without a real answer, like "Did Ryan/Marissa have sex before 'The End of Innocense" (most people say yes but some believe they havent since they lead us to believe they have before like after 'The Perfect Couple' but because it was so confusing they needed to flat out tell us). "Did Marissa know Summer was a virgin before 'The Heartbreak'?" and others I found along the way people can debate about for whatever reason. I guess it keeps the show exciting to not explicitly state it, but whatever. I do not believe she was looking for that; Marissa was so sweet/everything has to be perfect kind of girl that if she waited that long to have sex with Luke, she wouldnt do it with some guy she just met like 2 days ago. Plus, I was watching TMH today (pure coincedence, I decided to go back and watch s1 again) and just the way she said these things and the movement of Mischa Barton I do believe she just wanted to get to know him because there was such a "wow this guy is so different than Im used to I want to know more about his life" type thing I felt with her anyway. Hope that helps!

gtshottas

[6]Oct 23, 2010
    • level: 3

thanks i just wanted 2 kno. i thought that want marissa meant when she wanted 2 see ryan in the house dat night. I thought she wanted 2 have sex with him cuz how her talk and what she said mad me to believe she wanted 2 have sex wit him. but i seen what you wrote and i see what you saying was right. and you didnt come offangry and my fault 4 answering ya post 3 yrs later. but i havent been on this so long. but im back now and ting. but thanks 4 da help. gtshottas out