The O.C.

The Accomplice

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Jan 27, 2005 on FOX

• Rebecca arrives and Kirsten doesn't seem to be happy! Seth starts to make his own comic as Ryan tries to make ammends to get Lindsay and Caleb to bond some more. In the meantime Marissa hangs out with Seth's ex Alex as she ditches school!

Overall I enjoyed this episode. I like all the different story lines and how each episode has its own story line. And this ep was enjoyable, it was nice to see Marissa go bad with ditching school and stealing the necklaces that belonged to Alex. Really nice that Alex gave her one too when Marissa stole both of them but still Marissa belongs with Ryan! Just love those two together!

Other from that there is Summer who is mad at Zach for spending more time with Seth and his comic. Really funny how excited Seth is about this and how emberassed he is when Summer shows up with his drawings from her. But I do love those drawings.. I always enjoy Summer/Seth scenes and they were really nice in this one

Not a big fan of Lindsay but I love Ryan. Sweet how he tried to create a better bond between his girlfriend and Caleb. Even though Caleb is a pain in the ass but sweet nonetheless. Too bad it didn't work out in the end.

And the whole Rebecca issue. you can see that this can only lead to more trouble and trouble for the Cohen Family. Kirsten is definately not pleased...

So this episode was nice, it builds up to what is yet to come in future episodes. Excellent writing, there were some real funny quotes in this ep.