Well, the O.C.'s third season has finally arrived in Italy. You know, right here, traslation process usually takes only a little bit... :D
By the way I think this episode is kind of good. Don't get me wrong, I see that first season's old times are -almost- done, but I like this show as well.
1. Julie is still a b!tch. That's reassuring; actually if she acted like a normal housewife she would scare me more than when she threatens an innocent nurse. I mean, she is Julie Cooper, she can't be nice and kind like Kirsten. :D
2. That's a piece of news: Jimmy is still a moron. I bet his hydill with Julie can't last if he runs out of money again.
3. I love the way Sandy faced Jimmy, and when he hugged "heartbroken-because-of-Trey" Ryan.
4. I want Kirsten's new friend out of the show. She's totally creepy.
5. Fabulous four's beach day was the best thing of the whole episode. Witty, funny and hilarious as I like. Yep, skipping by boat to Mexico was a little far-fetched but it was also kind of sweet.
6. I liked Marissa in this episode because she was NOT acting like a psychotic but I sadly know that the O.C.'s director won't listen to this. [Thanks spoilers] :D
7. My favourite quote.
Summer and Seth are talking about how to cheer Ryan up.
Summer: (looks at Seth) "Any favourite movies... hobbies... Cohen, he’s your best friend!".
Seth: "Heeeey! You've known him as long as me I don’t hear you throwing out any gems."
They are definitely Homer and Marge Simpson in the OC's way. Too funny.