The O.C.

The Anger Management

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Nov 17, 2005 on FOX

• Really gave me some perspective...kind of geared me up for what to expect as the new "major storyline"

Wow, Ryan is kind of scary again. His knuckles were bleeding...quite alot actually which doesn't surprise me considering he beat the crap out of a punching bag. I suppose its his way of dealing with his violence issues...while proving that he definetely has violence issues. Its a good character development thought. I think Taylor is kind of becoming a person. It was kind of scary sickening though when she ran off saying "it's happening". Kind of thought that was slightly strange and messed up. Valid though considering Taylor is a strange kind of person. Will be interesting to see how she affects the Summer-Seth relationship. I'm so glad that Julie pulled out of the whole "weirdo Charlotte" scheme. Loved the chilling quote from Julie. So true. I can't see any good coming from Sandy starting work at the Newport Group...just making room for a scandal. Overall...generally average episode aside from some great character development.