The O.C.

The Case of the Franks

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Feb 01, 2007 on FOX

• This was fantastic!

I LOVED THIS EPISODE! It had so much heart and it was so very touching with every character... The storylines were amazing!
    It was great that Ryan and his dad were reunited and that Julie made the right decision in the end. She's really changed and I like the new her - willing to put her daughter first inspite of her true feelings and for once soooo amazingly true to herself in the end. Gone's the gold digging Julie from the past! The ending with Julie and Frank was just great and did I mention what an amazing pick Kevin Sorbo was for the role of Ryan's dad? You sooo believe that they're related, it's brilliant. Also, I'm glad that Kaitlin realized her mum's real feelings in time and didn't make her go through with that Bullit marriage. She'll deal.
    Ryan and Taylor working the "Case of the Franks" against Kaitlin was sooo funny!
    Plus, we find out about a secret from Kirsten's past that really shocked me.
    And Summer might have something else coming in her life even though she already found her Sandy Cohen, her "one". I just hope that travelling for that George organization isn't gonna get in the way of my happy Summer&Seth-finale...
    However, EPIC EPISODE and I can't wait for next week!