The O.C.

The Case of the Franks

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Feb 01, 2007 on FOX

• julie cooper, instigated by 2 idiots (taylor and ryan), decides to screw up the possibility of an amazing life with the lovely, honest and funny bullit to run away with ryan's father, the alcholic who used to bit the hell out of his wife.

cmon.we all love bullit. it must be. hes funny and lovely and cute and caitlin loves him. so why not? I mean julie uses to marry everybody. why not him? why ryan's father, which by the way is ugly, dishonest and slimy? and most of all why summer, who has a broken family, destroys caitlin's unique possibility to have a normal family and a good father? she should be more sensitive! on the other hand, why is that in american society is so important that people get second chances in their life. I mean, the poor bullit loves julie, he does everything to win the love of caitlin and be good and nice with julie. frank should be in jail or at least instead that buying a ring for julie he should give those money to ryan's mother, which deserves them a bit more then he does. or why he doesnt pay for ryan's education? does hye truly deserve to get engaged with julie? i just want to kick him out of the show! after we finally got rid of marissa now we have another stupid character that doesnt deserve anything and instead he gets the attention of all. I want bullit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!