The O.C.

The Case of the Franks

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Feb 01, 2007 on FOX

• The OC. Season 4 Episode 13

Team Bullit versus Team Franks was definitely the best part. LOL

This episode shows how much Julie Cooper has changed since the very beginning. It was really touching when she told Frank she couldn't stay with him because "I have only one daughter left and she loves Bullit". You could see how much Julie - the former Newport manipulative b!tch - doesn't care about the money anymore; she is only interested in Kaitlin's happiness, and at last Kaitlin lets her off, which was the right thing to do, I guess.
    Well, Frank used to get the hell out of Ryan's mother but he also has changed and I think he should get another chance. I liked the moment when Julie gets out the limo and she walks toward Frank.

I liked flashbacks as well. Summer, Seth and Taylor junior were so funny.
    About Kirsten and Sandy, what can I say? They're like in the first season of the show: too perfect!

I think Summer should choose to join the whole George thing, because otherwise she might regret it later. I'm not concerned about Sethummer, anyways, since they're meant to be. Nevertheless the best couple ever is still Bullit plus Kaitlin. Their witty remarks crack me up always more! LOL