The O.C.

The Chrismukk-huh?

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Dec 14, 2006 on FOX

• What an interesting take on an alternate universe on The O.C. I loved it:)

As soon as the episode began with Ryan and Taylor bickering on a ladder while hanging lights...i knew this episode was going to be good. I liked the way the whole thing was structured! So heres to Josh for some great writing. I thought the swapping of the couples was interesting...made me see how differently The O.C would run with Julie and Sandy together. All i can say is \'interesting\'. In an alternate universe without ryan, of course Summer isn\'t going to be with Seth. I guess this episode was here to remind people that if Ryan had never showed up...the bubble of Newport Beach would be somewhat different...okay, maybe ALOT different. Taylor and Ryan\'s dynamics were as always new and funny. It was a really well structured scene when Ryan read the note from Marissa at the lifeguard stand...and then said goodbye. The cover of \"Into Dust\" was unusual but seemed to fit. It was the right thing to signal his return to the \"Normal\" Universe. A great episode of progression and comedy..and one to remember.