The O.C.

The Chrismukk-huh?

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Dec 14, 2006 on FOX

• This Chrismukkah, Ryan is hanging Christmas lights at the Cohens' house and has a fight with Taylor over her Christmas present for him and they both fall off a ladder, causing them to enter a coma, but they see it as an alternate reality.

This has to be my favorite Chrismukkah episode ever! It's definately better now that Marissa's not there. The only thing that made her character necessary after the first season was that Ryan and Marissa were so cute together. Ryan and Taylor however are so much better. Taylor's character definately adds something that was needed to the show. Ryan and Taylor weren't really together before this episode (this episode was a major turning point in their relationship) but they definately were after this one. I thought it was hilarious that Julie and Sandy were married in the alternate reality. I want to know how the Cohens' marriage fell apart. I got that Jimmy and Julie's would, but what about the Cohens'? I also liked how they showed that Seth was still in love with Summer but since Ryan wasn't there to help them out (and neither was Marissa; she died in Mexico because Ryan wasn't there to save her), he still watched her from afar. It also showed how much Summer really grew as a person by being with Seth. Definately a great episode!