The O.C.

The Chrismukk-huh?

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Dec 14, 2006 on FOX

• Cool twist on this episode!

Wow, what a great new take of the show. The first time I saw the episode i had to blink twice, nothing near the kind of episode I was counting on. But wow what a tripping twist. When I saw Ryan and Taylor falling down from that ladder, I was I bit agitated, of course they wouldn't dare killing of both Ryan and Taylor, after what happened to Marissa and Johnny earlier?? And then they got up a little too fast after the falling, so I was even more confused then. After that things started to get even more confusing. An alternate universe? Hmmm it started to look more and more like a dream. But since when do we see peoples dreams on The O.C.? I was a little surprised by the dreams Ryan had of Taylor earlier, washing his windows and stuff. But this was getting a little out of hand. But I kept on watching, and realized that it was really amusing actually. Although sometimes it was quite confusing which scene took place in the real universe, and the alternate one. Although of course the lives of everyone turned out completely different in the alternate universe, I had to watch the episode another time to fully understand what was going on.
    But anyway, I guess it was a really risky thing to spruce up the episode like that (man, did I just say sprucing? ^^), and it turned out to be really cool. The show just keeps on getting better and better!!