The O.C.

The Chrismukk-huh?

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Dec 14, 2006 on FOX

• An awesome episode a good spin on things and really great to watch.

I liked the way the show kinda turned it's back on it's usual in the "real world " kinda thing and had a go at another reality it was awesome to see..

There were some great quotes in this episode from taylor and i really enjoyed watching the two together you can reli see them getting closer with her sitting on his bed at the end aww..

I also admired the way the writers saw it as an oppurtunity to bring back old faces and give the regulars alternate roles to play. we had sandy and julie that was weird , jimmy and kirsten good to see him back and summer acting totally dumb that was classic really made me lauf.!

Ryan got the chance to get "closure" on Marrisa and tell the people he cares about how they have all influenced his life.The infamous christmakuh (excuse the spelling if wrong)also got a mention it's almost a tradition now to have an episode..

I really liked this episode it was a good experimental one focusing on something out of this world ot rather in an alternate world but hey it was awesome...!