The O.C.

The Chrismukk-huh?

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Dec 14, 2006 on FOX

• I think this is the best episode of the entire series.

I think this is the best episode of the entire series. We were kind of hinted at during the first 3 seasons of why Ryan being their was important and what would happen if he hadn't been their. But he had not actually realized his importance. Until now that is. This one episode shows how extremely important him being their is. And the way he has affected all the people their and the differences he made with their lives. I remember the end of the first season, where the character Seth says that he doesn't know what he's gonna do without Ryan being their. And this episode reminded me of that so much. It perfectly summarized up all 3 seasons and the good the Ryan has done in them that would have never happened if he hadn't been around.

I believe this episode is one that anyone can relate to that ever wished they had never been born because of something bad happening. It shows that Ryan, even with his sometimes troubling nature, was an angel in disguise that just loved to help other people out. And it shows that we all make a difference in other people's lives, even when we ourselves don't see it at the time.