The O.C.

The Chrismukk-huh?

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Dec 14, 2006 on FOX

• This is exactly why I love The O.C.

This is not only my favorite Chrismukkah episode but my favorite episode of season 4. Taylor is so comical and dramatic from beginning straight to the very end. The Ryan & Taylor fall leading them to an alternate reality really brought out some of the best of the actors. The letter from Marissa Cooper was a real nudge in the heart.

We see Kirsten worse than she was at the start of season 1. Julie is a lost puppy in any reality, trying to figure out what career and guy best suits her. Seth, gosh, I love Seth in any reality. I'm not a fan of Sandy in the alternate reality. Summer...wow. I thought Summer's personality was enough as is, but Rachel Bilson's performance as the Summer in the alternate reality shows just how grateful I am for Summer in reality. It was nice to see Jimmy, although not under the circumstances in the alternate reality haha. That was a nice twist how Taylor & Ryan thought Marissa was alive in the alternate reality when really she wasn't.

I was so proud when Taylor stood up to her mom in the alternate reality, which helped her keep her sanity with her mother in reality.

I loved everything about this episode, I could go on and on but I don't want to make this too long. Just go watch it and you will see how amazing this is!