The O.C.

The Chrismukk-huh?

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Dec 14, 2006 on FOX

• Time to say goodbye. It's about time the writers started playing a bit around with the episodes plots!

I personally really don't like marissa being killed off the show. I was really upset about it because the oc is my favorite show right now, but with this episode it somewhat helped me get over it (hey and it also helped ryan!)

I was wondering when they would be bringing up Marissa again. I knew that she wouldn't have even shown up in the alt universe (mostly because i looked on wikipedia on all the character's info a couple of times and nothing mentioned her returning after her death on season 3)

It would have been nice to have had her in at least this episode. They could have said farewell face to face. that would have been amazing. But since mischa was apparently forced off the show she might not even have wanted to come back? who knows. Anyway back to reviewing:
    The actors did a fantastic job fulfilling their character's "alt reality" life. It reminded me about how (before rachel bilson was on the star cast list)she was really spoiled and somewhat of a dimwit. Ben did an amazing job (as always)he defiantly didn't forget the expression he makes when the topic of marissa comes up (for example if she's in trouble). The part at the diner was defiantly a favorite.

I hope the next episodes are just as good as this one. Also that i have truly accepted that taylor is ryan's new lover. It's time to move on!