The O.C.

The Cliffhanger

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Feb 02, 2006 on FOX

• A better episode in this season, but I think it’s only the preview for a much better episode.

This time it starts to change again. I hope at least. I mean the last few episodes were quite lame and I hoped for some changes. So Summer finds out everything about Seth’s new secret. I mean I so hoper for some fun the next time after she found out about his pot at the end of this episode. And after we saw her hit him because of the Brown interview, I’m interested what she’s going to do the next time.
    Marissa is finally making a step forward to Ryan, but is thrown back to Johnny after he gets in trouble with Kaitlin.
    But after all damage Kaitlin did, she’s right about one thing: Marissa never can decide, and she can’t decide what her feelings are. So I really think that she also did something great this time.
    Sandy is struggling more and more with his business. He’s just a too great guy to deserve that. Julie Cooper on the other hand, really tries to live in the trailer. She deserves a better live.
    The thing with Johnny, I don’t know - Ryan and Marissa in trouble again. I don’t know.
    Still a really nice episode.