The O.C.

The Cliffhanger

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Feb 02, 2006 on FOX

• Kirsten and Julie's matchmaking business continues. Kaitlin/Johnny/Marissa/Ryan storyline is wrapped up with the death of someone in the last 5 minutes. An episode that started as an average one but ended as an OC classic.

I thought this episode started off as average but it ended an OC classic- what a great instalment! Summer and Seth’s storylines are good but coming off silly- Seth smoking pot?? I found it funny but out of character. I get why he did it though. They’re a cute couple anyway and I hope they get some dramatic roles to do when they arrive at Brown (hopefully they’re together). Julie and Neil are worth watching- I hope they make Neil a regular because his team up with Julie is excellent. I didn’t really care about Sandy’s storyline… that Matt guy lol… that was a downside to the episode- it’s boring! And Kirsten has nothing to do but give Julie advice- give Kirsten something to do! And now we move on to the episode’s central focus: the “square” that has trapped Marissa, Kaitlin, Johnny and Ryan in. It ended (well I hope it did) tonight and it was a great way to top off a plotline. See ya Johnny! I didn’t like his character lol but who did? A great episode of The O.C. as usual, I cant wait until next week’s episode.

Episode Grade- B+.