The O.C.

The Cliffhanger

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Feb 02, 2006 on FOX

• What that's crap???

3.4
    I was a mega fan of the OC, but now... I just can say that I watch the episode all the 10 minutes. It's in my background and I make differents things during the episode...

This week the OC was very weak and I think we are living the last minutes for the serie... no season 4 I guess...

Well well well... Johnny is finally dead, is that really incredible to think? each episode in this serie leave or die when viewers don't like them. The poor Johnny has left for a moment I guess and it's a really good news. "I love you Marissa, please love me"... I first thought that we had somethin' with Kaitlin, but actually, nothing happened between us and that's really annoying.

Kirsten and Sandy are definitely the boring couple, the one with nothing... Kirsten is less important than a flower in this season and Sandy has just stories to fill the episode...

Marissa and Ryan are just behind, Marissa is clearly a booooringgggggggg girl and Ryan is a kind of guy in 7th Heaven. "Come on guys! I give you the right things to do! and yeah I come from Chino, waouuuuu".

Seth is the bigest geek ever, and even not funny like in the first season, he's now just the big geek that everybody hates.
    Summer is not better, just the bright girl. (well good news.. she was the dumbest girl ever in the first season).

To put it in a nutshell: awful, please change the channel!!!