The O.C.

The Cliffhanger

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Feb 02, 2006 on FOX

• In what is probably the most exciting episode of the season, Johnny's time with Marissa is tragically cut short while Summer does some investigating and Julie bites off more than she can chew.

This episode had everything i've wanted all season.

S/S was awesome. Back to making me laugh. Loving StonedSeth!

Johnny actually ACTED.

They were actually able to make me interested in the Newport Group plotline, more than I have ever been this season. There was a lot more Kandy, and i appreciated every second.

Julie was flawless! I laughed out loud when she wore the shades and black hood in the restaurant. Hot Pockets. "I know you've been married for like 200 years" Best line of the night.

Ryan being... Ryan for the first time in forever! Called Marissa out, and the scene with him and Johnny in the poolhouse was great. I love Ryan all over again. Him and Marissa had perfect chemistry tonight. Though it involved a lot of question about their relationship, it was great to see real interaction between them. Loved their brief makeout, it was hot.

I really enjoyed the part Kaitlin has come to play in everyone's life recently. She seems to be shedding light on a lot of things, and it may be causing drama, but good drama nonetheless.

Fall at your Feet was the perfect song for the beach scenes. I loved everything about it. There was actual emotion from each actor, and Ryan's face when he didn't catch Johnny, that hit hard. I teared up a tad bit.

My favorite episode of Season 3