The O.C.

The Cliffhanger

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Feb 02, 2006 on FOX

• The O.C. 'The Cliffhanger'

I really liked this episode a lot. It was so fantastic and well writen, and it kept you guessing right up until the very end. The reason i put 'painful to watch' as my classification wasn't because it wasn't a good episode, because trust me, i loved it. It was the fact that Johnny was just letting himself go after marissa told him she was going to stay with Ryan. after she confessed to him in the letter he just moped around and i hated that because johnny was one of my favorite characters. I felt so bad for him and I knew something horrible was going to happen when he started drinking like crazy when he was with Caitlin on the beach. Everything from the point that he started climbing the rock to the very end was so stressful for me, i could hardly breath. His last lines were so sad too, because he was telling Ryan how he didn't want to be saved by him because then Marissa would just love Ryan more, and then he fell off. I tryed so hard not to cry, but that was just a horrible part.
    I think this episode has to be one of my favorites! It was so good.