The O.C.

The Game Plan

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Dec 01, 2005 on FOX

• A great episode. Seth and Summer are going to the East coast, Ryan and Marissa are staying on the West coast.

This was a great episode. Seth and Summer are having problems with where they will go to college. Seth wants to go east, to Brown, while Summer wants to stay west. Summer winds up compromising and decides to go east with Seth. Her change of heart comes from an unexpected person, Taylor. Meanwhile, Ryan has no clue about college and Marissa has suddenly decided that she doesn't even want to go because she doesn't want to bring up everything about the shooting. Johnny gets hit by a car while going after Ryan (for Marissa), this should make for an interesting few episodes, while he is recooperating. Julie has moved into a trailer, she is extremely desperate. I think that she doesn't want to show her vulnerability to anyone in Newport and especially not to Kirsten. I like the relationship between Seth and Summer and how she would move to the east coast to be with Seth. I'm getting kind of tired of Ryan always taking care of Marissa, and her being rather selfish.