The O.C.

The Game Plan

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Dec 01, 2005 on FOX

• Season One vibe was totally there. The OC is finally making its comeback

This episode brings back all the vibes Season One was giving.. It was fun, there was the real authentic Cohen family interaction and everything pretty much falls into place at the end of the episode. This episode was about getting back on your feet - Julie after being left alone with nothing but turning back to trailer park, Johnny for not letting the crash ruin his like and Marissa for facing her past so she can still have a bright future. Amongst all these dramas there are still jokes, eg. Seth spitting on the Harbor High couch, and even my beloved Sethummer romantic quirks which kind of balance the dramatic part out. This episode is pretty much perfect! I mean how can it not be? Even though the episode wasn't written by the OC Man himself, it was however written by an 'insider' who pretty much knew these characters from Day One because he was acting in it.. Yes this episode was written by the OC's very own Jimmy Cooper aka Tate Donovan! This is why I like the OC so much! The relationships between these actors continue off camera.. What you see on the show is real. I mean we have here Tate directing the show he once starred in, Peter Gallagher choosing Kelly Rowan to be his newly released music video wife and who can forget the offscreen Sethummer who occationally walk their dog Penny Lane with Mischa and constantly out clubbing with Ben.. How cool is that???

This episode was the best and from what I can see the show is definitely getting back on their feet.