The O.C.

The Game Plan

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Dec 01, 2005 on FOX

• I love the OC!

7.8
    I have to admit that the new season is great, not because of Marissa's great installment but about the second characters.
    I mean Taylor Townsend is so delicious!! I really love her and for the first time, she is maybe more interesting than Summer.
    I love Summer Roberts right but her love story with Seth is hanging around "I love you, I don't love you, Providence, Brown, California..." Ok I get it!

Ryan and Marissa are cool... not as far as Summer and Seth but they are living a good thing, I guess. But I am not sure about Marissa, "Johnny I love you", that will be really stupid if she kiss him!

The best part of the serie is Julie Cooper, rich and now poor but still bitchy! I love HER, she is maybe the more interesting character of the show. On the first season, I almost dislike her because of Jimmy, she was just venal and didn't show her intentions. But now! wow in the camping! amazing! and with Charlotte in the last episode!! that was the Real Julie Cooper-Nicohl.

For Kirsten and Sandy, huh... hang around... nithing happened.. Kirsten is nice, too nice.. and Sandy is as usual... maybe a new shark of the finance, who knows? (I don't bet on it!)

I am waiting for the next one!