The O.C.

The Game Plan

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Dec 01, 2005 on FOX

• A very good episode ! Very good character devolopment and the storyline is realistic. "The OC" gets better and better !

A very good episode ! Very good character devolopment and the storyline was realistic.
    This episode was decent and was like a "season one" episode. Julie is finally a better person (I guess she will need more money to be a manipulative "beotch" again - I like her with no money to tell the truth).
    I did like the storyline with the college stuff and I'm glad that Summer and Seth are going to nearby colleges and Rayn-Marissa going to Berkley. To tell the truth I don't know how the show will go on with the "Fantastic Four" divided in the West and the East Coast and just be honest, if they want to continue the show they will put them all in a college because the dynamics between the characters is fantastic, so I guess they will find a way to do that or the show will hit rock bottom. The scenes with Marissa and Ryan at the pool house was very good and the scene at the end with the gang all together at Seth's room was fantastic. Also I did like that Taylor helped Summer with the Providence College and finally she (Taylor) understood that Summer and Seth are ment to be together. In the and I would like to say that I am very happy that the main couples are still together although I am a little worried about Ryan and Marissa.

By the way : Tate Donovan did the direction of this episode and I guess it was pretty awesome ! Good job Tate !