The O.C.

The Game Plan

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Dec 01, 2005 on FOX

• oh wow. I loved this one

I have to admit, this episode was totally predicatble. However, for many reasons, I loved it.

I loved the ending - even though we all knew that Summer would follow Seth, and that Ryan and Marissa would go to Brown. But it was classic O.C - and I love classic O.C.

Then there was Julie, and moving to the trailer park. I love how she's grown as a character. She's actually become somewhat nice! So I say, bring on the Mother/Daughter Conflict. Because, if anyone's noticed - its been a while and they still aren't living together. Are the writers trying to tell us something?

Anyways. I love the new characters. All of them. I adore Chilli, even if he's just another version of Seth (and possibly thats why I love him). I disliked Johnny for a while there, but only because it looked like he loved Marissa (and probably still does - but you can't hate a guy who's just been hit by a car.) but now he's good. Same deal with Taylor - she was an evil cow, now shes a sweet girl wanting friends, poor girl with a mother like that!