The O.C.

The Game Plan

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Dec 01, 2005 on FOX

• The OC. Episode 8

Seth's wit simply cracks me up.
    It was such hilarious when he:
    - kept speaking enthusiastically about getting out of Newport, not giving a damn what was happening around him at the diner.
    - spat on Harbor's couch, pretending to be Volchok's little brother.

This episode shows how much Summer has been growing up lately. The whole "Taylor-you-won-just-be-nice-to-him" thing was really emotional. Even though it was clear Seth and Summer would have worked out in the end.

Flashbacks about Trey's shooting were just great. It was nice when Marissa finally chose to face her past - it's never too late, I guess :D - and apply to Berkeley with Ryan.

It turns out that Julie Cooper Nichol moved into a trailer. She definitely deserves this but it's kind of sad too. By the way, I would have bet Kirsten was going to forgive her. I mean, Kirsten is really too good.

Johnny got hit by a car. I'm afraid results won't wait to come over. :D
    Meanwhile, Taylor is clearly changing but I'm not fond of her character yet.
    Even if it didn't really work out as he wanted, Sandy's "ambush" was such entertaining. LOL

Well, I love the way the episode ended up. The fabulous four joking together are definitely nice. :)