The O.C.

The Graduates

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM May 18, 2006 on FOX

• I think this was a great way to end this season...

There were moments this season, and a lot more than one I must admit, that I thought the show was losing its touch

From the first moment to the end, this episode proved it wrong, they still have it, Josh S. still can write it :-)

Saying goodbye to Marissa will be difficult for everyone but I think they still might bring her back.
    do I agree with that? no! but who listens to me anyway...

The season finale wrapped up the lives of all characters that I love, at some moments I thought that it could've been a series finale episode..

the way everything worked out, Seth and Summer going to Rhode Island together, Ryan setting everything straight with his mom and going to Berkeley to have a life of his own.
    marissa dead/in a coma/working on a yacht/ who knows what will happen to her??

well, I don't know what's going on in the head of Josh S. but the show is called "the oc" and next year none of my favorite characters will be living newport does that mean we will have different main characters (who are still living in newport) next season??

when caitlin said "with marissa gone, I'm gonna rule Harbour" did she mean exactly that??

Nov. 2nd is my birthday and I'm hoping to hear some good news...