The O.C.

The Graduates

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM May 18, 2006 on FOX

• A sad episode for all of us.

This review is dedicated to the memory of Marrisa Cooper.

In this season 3 finale we dive a sea or roaring events and emotions.

We say so long to character we have grown to love and known for the past three years.

The great Marrissa Cooper who started as a popular school girl living in Orange county with her mom and dad until her mom Julie Cooper got divoced and got married to rich newport group owner Caleb.

Riveting events have led Marrisa to change during the show from a cute and popular student to a bad example for teenagers everywhere. She started getting drunk, taking drugs and sleeping with a guy who is the opposite of everything that is good and peaceful.

A long way Marrisa Cooper has come in this show but this episode is where she stops.

A very moving episode which scarrred me for life.

It displayed some happy events like Seth getting into college.

Moving family speech was made by Sandy Cohen.

And a great graduation was made.

I say this to Marrisa,Summer,Seth,Ryan and Taylor congratulations and I say this to the writers although I dsepice you for killing her off, I thank you for giving Marrissa such a great send off and a very exciting episode.

The inner circle of friends reunited in the rebuilt house that was ounce burnt by Ryan in a very moving scene of last moments together.

At the end of the episode an exciting car thrash happens between Marrisa's exes Volchok and Ryan which lead to the very tragic scene of Marrisa's death.

This was a fantastic episode which I Recommend everyone to watch and Marrisa Cooper you will always be in our heart.