The O.C.

The Graduates

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM May 18, 2006 on FOX

• I'm totally shaking as i type this..i just finished watching this episode (for the first time) about 2 minutes ago.. =[[ WHY DID THEY HAVE KILL HER!??!

Though i admit i knew this was going to happen because a few years ago i remember this being questioned on E! news the day after it aired about whether marissa really died or not..i just started watching this show only 2 weeks ago (all eps in order)

I hate to admit it but i've been wanting to watch this episode really badly (to see how she dies)ha...its 4:30 am right now.

The way she dies is really emotional (or at least it was for me). It was all slow motion and the flashback part made me almost cry (i was too busy shaking from shock). i was hoping deep inside that it was all a joke and that it was like this thing all fans did to get others to watch it or something..

Anyway back to reviewing, Mischa Barton and Ben Mckenzie (i hope i spelled his name right)did an awesome job working together. i admit i was really disappointed when the time came when she died that they weren't really together, but you could totally tell they had feelings for each other.

If there is any fan out there who hasn't watched this episode, i think they def should consider it. A death of a main character is definitely not the best idea for a show (since this is mostly why the show went completely rock bottom after this-mischa no longer here).

That's all i have to say. I'm going to watch a bit of the first ep of season four. I heard something about ryan crying in a bar so it sounds interesting.