Episode full of big shockers. :D
1. Marissa complicates her life for nothing, as usual. But we cannot blame her: introducing her new friends to Ryan - and then going all together to the dance school - it was definitely such a insurmountable thing. LOL
2. Ryan overreacts like always, but he did NOT punch anybody. I cannot believe that's happened. :D
3. Marissa's new friends are totally Summer, Seth and Ryan's photocopy.
4. The most perfect couple ever >>>>> Dean Hess and TayloBrAT! Nothing was more predictable. Anyway, when Summer found out the little "educational meeting", her facial expression was priceless.
5. Gee, Newport Union looks like more a jail than a public school.
6. It's clear who is gonna represent the new Oliver. At least Johnny is nicer. :D
7. Julie Cooper hit bottom but I bet her b!tchness (plus a very rich man) will rescue her. -
By the way gotta admit I rated this episode more than 8 because its last minutes were just great. Marissa finally came to her senses (...it's never too late...), and the whole "Forever Young" thing was so nice.
Scenes with no words but only music & close ups are definitely the best finals.