The O.C.

The Last Waltz

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Sep 29, 2005 on FOX

• Taylor's only reason why I gave this episode such a low score. She was such a pain in the butt. This characterization really sucked and was plain stupid.

The Roberts have a mansion! Oh my goodness! It's gorgeous. We never saw the house until now. Summer's bedroom is really adorable and everything, but the house, oh boy, leaves me speechless. I sincerely hope I can marry someone who's that rich.

Kirsten's story is getting kind of interesting. I wonder what will happen. I mean, Kirsten is supposedly a very intelligent, powerful 'dragon lady' figure. Yes, she is probably very weak right now because of her addiction. However, her brain should still work really well. I would be very disappointed with the writer if she actually falls for the trap. Also, it just doesn't make any sense if she does fall for it. Sandy's there, and he's got trust issues and will never allow Kirsten to make such investment. He even drove away his own mother's fiance, man. This guy's good.

Seth and Summer are so cute! Soooo cute! Sighs, I wish Adam Brody and Rachel Bilson were still together in real life. They look just as cute as their on-screen characters did. As much as I am craaazy about Adam Brody, I really like seeing him with Rachel Bilson. I will not support him having a relationship with any other woman!