The O.C.

The Night Moves

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Feb 15, 2007 on FOX

• I think this is definitely the best episode of season 4. Infact the best episode that they've made in a really long time.

I really liked the dark look that they were giving this episode. Making everything look very tragic. Ryan bleeding to death but refuses to tell Taylor about it.

I especially loved how since this is the 2nd to last episode the writers had series of flashbacks to the good old days (when the show was actually really enjoying to watch)such as the list game Seth came up with.

I thought it was really cute how Summer and Taylor worked together in the house to survive and find pancakes (mind you, im definitely not a fan of taylor)

Kaitlin and Julie finally get to bond the way that they apparently used to always do when it was 'the good old days'. That was also quite nice that they finally can work things out.

Ryan and Seth made an awesome pack together. They made this episode so enjoyable. It was as though they really were brothers. Seth was this time saving Ryan, opposing to how Ryan was the one always saving Seth.

I must say, as painful as it was to watch this season with the decease of Marissa I really wish the show would continue more from this. I think this was a turning point of the season. Yet it's the 2nd to last episode..only one more to go. Even though it's 2:48 am right now i'm going to go finish the series i've been faithfully watching for the past 3 weeks. If only i watched this show when it was on...oh well. Here i go...