The O.C.

The Night Moves

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Feb 15, 2007 on FOX

• The most melancholic episode in the series!

Who would thought that The OC will be that great in its end.'The Night Moves' is one of the best episodes of season 4 and even one of the best episodes during its entire run. I am impressed with this episode because it is so melancholic and leaves a feeling for ending.
    In the aftermath of the earthquake,our characters deals with the consiquences. Sandy and Kirsten rush to the hospital as Kirsten is seriously hurt and there is high danger for her unborn baby. Their storyline is very compelling to me because in this episode Sandy shows how he feels about the baby. Seth and Ryan are remembering past memories from their years spent together as Seth is trying to help Ryan after the latter has been seriously hurt in the accident. I find this storyline very sad because it reminded me about the past OC moments and characters. Seth and Ryan finally become real brothers as Seth donates blood to Ryan. Summer and Taylor are trying to find Pancakes in the ruins as they run into some good memories too. Taylor shoots her mother accidently and after that they finally make up as mother and daughter. Veronica shows her true feelings to Taylor for the first time. Julie and Kaitlyn are stuck in an Ice Cream shop with a geek who likes Kaitlyn. Their story was funniest as they finally spend some mother/daughter time. In the end Julie is saved by the right man-Frank Atwood. The ending of the episode was compelling too as they were walking together in the hospital and after that seeing their house in ruins.
    Favorite storyline:Seth and Ryan remembering past moments and Seth donating blood to Ryan.
    Favorite moment:Sandy and Kirsten tell Seth and Ryan that the baby is a girl.
    Favorite character:Seth Cohen.