The O.C.

The Perfect Storm

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Nov 03, 2005 on FOX

• I had high expectations for the return of The OC after all those weeks of baseball...

I had high expectations for the return of The OC after all those weeks of baseball and this episode was a huge disappointment. The part that really irritated me is that Sandy just signed Ryan’s guardian release form and later said “there’s nothing we can do.” Hello! Don’t sign the stupid paper. I understand that this is a teen soap and like Dawson’s Creek, the teens are suppose to be demigods, but give me a break. Plus, the promo for next week’s episode looks like they’re going to pull another I’ve-Got-a-Guy-Friend-Who-I-Can-Talk-To-And-My-Boyfriend-Is-Jealous storylines. Referring to Dawson again, how many episodes did we have to deal with that Joey-Can-Talk-To-Dawson when Joey and Pacey were together? The only real reason I can conceive to tune in next week is to see how Julie’s storyline plays out.