The realm of unrealistic.
- Kirsten can't be able to cook french breakfast out of the blue like that. :D
- Taylor scared of Summer's Sidekick. Please.
- How can Dean Hess' letter be such a terrible issue for Ryan's college future? I mean, he's just a dean of discipline, he is not the American President. Anyway, it's such a good thing this character has gone. :D I couldn't stand him at all.
- Whatever problem the OC kids run into, they seem just good at running away. Well, at least they have second thoughts too. :)
- Plastic Face Charlotte can't succeed in fooling Mrs. Cooper Nichol. Julie, gee, wake up!
By the way, I like the episode.
Even if it was obvious that Ryan would have never left as fisherman, his return [...or better, the return of the not-so-ancient-mariner...] was kind of nice.
And the fabulous four walking on the beach were witty as they're meant to be.
Summer's "parrot scene" was wonderful. :D She definitely knows how to break a awkward family dinner. LOL
Ps. Sandy's mind meld always wins.