The O.C.

The Perfect Storm

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Nov 03, 2005 on FOX

• Too dramatic

Ok, let's begin for the bad parts of this episode. First, the all "I quit my great life" thing that Ryan decided to do. I still can't understand why he would do that, quitting just because he was expelled from the school?? Come on, a letter could not have the power to expell Ryan from all the colleges in the country. Second, the Julie Cooper / Charlotte thing. Just one sentence: She buys her a house, and Julie just accept it like that?? no questions, nothing?? I know that she is manipulating and is always after the money of others, but that's too strange even to her... And finally Johhny. I don't like him, not the character, but the actor. Seems like he's always with the same expression...
    Strangely, I think that Marissa was quite ok in this episode. Usually it's Ryan that have the clever actions, when Marissa does the stupid things she always do, but in this episode they traded papers. The Seth/Summer teamwork is always great, they carried the episode in their backs, along with Taylor. I think that she was a great addiction to the show, I love to see her act. It's like the nemesis for Summer, but with the same manipulating skills.
    Overall, good (but not great) episode.