The O.C.

The Safe Harbor

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Jan 12, 2006 on FOX

• There is a hearing on whether Marissa comes back to Harbor... The OC moves to 9pm with average results... FOX previews tricked us with Willa Holland! Taylor is great!

The O.C. moves to 9pm with this episode... This episode was previewed as the return of Kaitlin Cooper but no return- the FOX preview was just a ploy to get viewers to tune in but it didn't work as sadly The O.C. only scored about 5 million viewers... I think it was mainly due to the season premiere of Beauty And The Geek which turned out to be a hit for The WB.

This episode was average for me... it was nothing special as I was awaiting Willa Holland's appearance. Basically it was about Marissa returning to Harbor with help from Ryan, Summer, Marissa and Taylor (surprisingly!!). Neil and Julie flirted with each other- possible romance!

I really loved Taylor in this episode- she was awesome and she stood up for herself in front of her mother! And I liked Summer's thing where Taylor asked for a ride and Summer told her she was sleeping over!! Loved it! I would love for Taylor to become a regular on this show!

Overall I liked it! Definitely not the worst this season as the show is getting better... Im expecting good things when Kaitlin returns next week! Once again, go Taylor!

Episode Grade- B.