The O.C.

The Safe Harbor

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Jan 12, 2006 on FOX

• Good episode

This one was a little suprising for me. Let's start with the beginning, first I never thought I saw Taylor join the reunion to bring Marissa back to school, but with that she showed that she isn't that bad, and it give me more hope that she will finish with Ryan. Second, the Johnny reaction, I never thought that he, loving Marissa, would lie about his situation to make her return to Harbor. But that's the difference between him and guys like Oliver, he wants the best for him, but above that, he wants the best for Marissa. I don't like Johnny, but he gave a good side of him in this episode. Then, there's Marissa. Seriously, if I was Ryan, I just dumped her in this episode. She got the opportunity to come back to Harbor, getting along again with is boyfriend and best friends, and she traded all to stay with a guy that liked her. The guy could have been dying, but her place his alongside Ryan, not Johnny. It just gave me more rage towards her, she isn't the right person for Ryan. The Neil - Julie start of relationship is good too, I think that they have good chemistry between them. And Sandy gave a good sign of his manners, when he didn't used the information that could have bringed the judge down.
    In resume, a very good episode, but that's not a surprise, after all, it's the OC... :D