The O.C.

The Secrets and Lies

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Mar 30, 2006 on FOX

• Marissa ruins her life more, despite Ryan's attempt to "rescue" her. However, Ryan's life is going very well. Summer and Seth are the ones trying to patch up the mistakes of others. Matt gets hurt so Sandy is doubtful about his business partner. So pr

4.8
    I felt this episode showed how the O.C. is truly not well planned. The first season was fabulous. However, the second has lacked any main story movement and is just showing Marissa and Ryan growing apart and coming together and growing apart again.
    The reason this episode was good was that Ryan truly makes a decision. I am not saying I don't like Marissa and Ryan as a couple. I do, but there comes a point where you just scream: "ENOUGH" stop messing with one another.
    Seth and Summer of course are doing very well now they've gotten over their sex hurdle. I now love Summer even more as she tries to help in easing Julie's discomfort. (Of course this makes me dislike Marissa GREATLY, because she truly does neeed to grow up again)
    Seth and his mother... so darling. Just shows why most girls I know love Seth more than Ryan. (Despite the fact that his six pack is just his ribs). Additionally, it makes me think Kirsten is one hell of a woman. ^^

So all in all this episode makes you dislike Marissa to the point where you might no longer pity her. However, you end up liking EVERYONE else so it all works out.